Plastering of interior walls using gypsum mix MULTIFINISH M
To apply a thin layer on plasterboard and plaster.
- Can be used as thin-layer plaster and filler;
- Ultra elastic;
- Designed for machine application only, thus, little material costs.
When spraying the “Multi-Finish M” filler with the “PFT Ritmo” machine, the surfaces are fully prepared for painting. A three-person team can fill more than 100 sq. m per day.
Prior to spraying with “Multi-Finish M” filler, the surfaces are primed with “Knauf Putz-Grund”. This primer is mixed with clean quartz sand and pigmented with white dispersion. “Knauf Putz-Grund” does a good job making the surface colour uniform, regulates retention and enhances adhesion.
“Multi-Finish M” is mixed and sprayed using the “PFT RITMO Powercoat” filling machine.
Various tools are used to distribute the filler on the filled surface after application.
When the “Multi-Finish M” filler becomes dry, the base is precision ground. The result of filling the surfaces with Multi-Finish M filler is a surface perfectly ready for painting.
- Bulk weight: 1,000 kg/m3
- Brinell hardness: > 6 N/mm2
- Bending and stretching resistance: >1N/mm2
- Bulk density: 920 kg/m3.
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor: 8
- Rating according to DIN EN 13279: C6/20/2.